Monday 1 June 2015

First vows in India!

                                                  
                                     My soul sings the glory of God, my Saviour !
      

I shall make my body a lamp,
And my tender heart shall be its wick,
I shall fill it with scented oil of my young love
And burn it night and day at your altar Lord!
For your love, I will sacrifice all the wealth of my youth….
I long to belong to you, My Lord!

Enveloped with these sentiments, Our dear Novice Sujatha was ready on 6th of June at Pranidhana chapel to consecrate her Life.  Sr.Pushpa welcomed Sujatha to experience God’s enveloping power and blessings and the gathering to witness and proclaim the Joy of First commitment of Sujatha….. Our parish priest Fr. Antony Raj was main celebrant and theme of the day was Shepherd me Lord! I belong to you.  As Sujatha pronounced her vows, Sr. Emily Joseph our provincial received her to the family of St. Joseph of Lyon.  It was very prayerful and meaningful celebration as sujatha surrendered in freedom and trust to the Divine master. Many of our sisters, parishners, and friends participated and prayed for Sujatha  for the fruit bearing process of life. Sujatha thanked God and everyone gathered, for joining to celebrate her life and commitment. God’s blessings were abundant and bountiful. We thank you for your prayers and blessings.
 Thank you for your prayers.
Sr.Pushpa
Pranidhana





                                                                                                                                                               

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sr, Sujatha NULAKACHANDANAM Our Prayers are with you. May Our Lord Guide you in all your Spiritual Endeavours

    ReplyDelete